A healthy career, or work place, is an essential part of our overall health.
Here I encourage you to explore your chosen field of work and career.
Sincerely, and truthfully answer the following questions to determine your level of satisfaction with your current career:
1. Are you where you would like to be in your work or career?
2. If you didn't need money, would you be working where you are working, or doing what you are currently doing?
3. What are some interests, or dreams, or hobbies, you have, or have had in the past, which intrigue you? Would you be interested in pursuing any as a career?
4. Is there someone in your life, or your past, whose life and work inspires or excites you? Why?
5. What skills or talents do you have that you are passionate about?
6. In your current, and past jobs, what specific activities have you found enjoyable and engaging?
7. During an average week, how much of your time is spent doing things you dislike, or that you feel is a waste of time?
8. How does your work, job or career reflect your values?